Saturday, January 21, 2012

Weekend Edition: Primary Day

I detest politics and political discussion, and I'm not about to use my blog as a stump for any political ideology. I have enough to be getting on with on spiritual, parenting, and geek ideologies.

But today is primary day here in South Carolina, and suffice it to say, I am not impressed with any current candidate for political office, or any current incumbent politician, which doesn't give me warm fuzzies about the immediate future of our state and country.

Despite that, I do believe voting is important. If you don't vote, you have absolutely no right to gripe about the condition of our country. I value my right to gripe, so I am voting.

Just not necessarily for anyone with a shot of winning....





Please vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment