Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Redux

I started a blog in ... gosh, maybe in law school? Don't even remember now. In any case, it went by this same name and was sort of a conglomeration of randomness. My interest in blogging petered out along with the popularity of the blogging phenomenon, which now belongs mostly to a very few talented people who do it extremely well, and thousands of disenfranchised journalism majors. Posts stopped coming, and the few that made it on to the blog were more scattered and random than those that had come before. Not to say there wasn't some entertainment in that, but it wasn't doing anything for me, so I scrapped the whole damn mess.

Here's to a clean slate. If anything of discernible value comes from it, I'll be as surprised as you, Constant Reader. This much at least, I know for certain - the name I've slapped on the blog is more appropriate now than ever, for reasons which will become apparent in my next post.

Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment